Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Happy Birthday Frances Cobain

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Frances Cobain (13th) [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    [For some reason this didn't get posted yesterday (18th) when I first wrote it]

    {Kurt's daughter, August 18, 1992}

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I hope her mom is getting better. Happy belated birthday also to another original 'bad girl' of rock n roll that we never knew was bad--Belinda Carlisle turned 47 [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] on the 17th. Hope she keeps rockin'! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    francesbean

    What a life!
    Happy B-Day!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ravensong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great Picture, Gus!! Do you all know she really does play the guitar? Apparently for a while now.
    I tried playing when I was 6, but couldn't find a guitar for my little hands (they didn't have kid guitars back then) I ended up starting when I was 13.

    I worry about Frances, until she's on her own, all I can do is send her love.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic